Get In Touch
Office No.: 7620638839
Ghansham Giri : 9158767676
Avinash Garje : 9545650145
Terms & Conditions
- All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will b e delivered only after realization of cheque. The Company has right at any time and for any reason:
(a) To cancel a tour package/tour component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package / tour component.
(b) To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
No person, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms and conditions set forth herein or in brochure of the Company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the Company.
In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right:
(a) To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered.
(b) To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group:
(a) Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused.
(b) Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect o f any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
- The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
- It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters. It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
- The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
- All tour programmes and packages/ tour components are subject to laws, rules and regulat/Group are on tour and back. The Company will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God.
- Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to the Company in writing within twenty one (15) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
- All claims, disputes and litigation relating to the tours arranged or co-coordinated by the Company shall be construed according to current Indian laws only and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Pune only.
- Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions here in.
STAR CLASSIFICATION OF HOTELS
Star classification of Hotels as 5 star, 4 star and so on is provided to the Company by the supplier of the hotel travel component and the Company endeavor to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. The Company cannot be held liable for wrong and inaccurate information provided to the Company. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided and this information is obtained from the supplier of the hotel travel component.
Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 kgs. and one piece of cabin baggage not exceeding 5 kgs is permitted. But, it is always advisable to check with the specific Airlines/Overseas Tour Operator/Transporter. Allowance may vary from transporter to transporter. As is the common practice, one piece of luggage is to be with linear dimensions (Length + Height + Width) not exceeding 45 inches. The Transporter may charge extra amount for the excess baggage. Against loss or late delivery of baggage payment for the same is subject to conditions laid down by the airline/overseas tour operator/hotel. The Company will not be liable to the passenger for any case of late delivery or loss of baggage weather caused by any airlines, tour operator or hotel or by anyone else.
Number of meals including breakfast are always corresponding to the number of nights booked by the Tourist in the hotel. Hotels do not provide breakfast on the day of arrival. The Company reserves the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. The meals are preset and choice of menu is not available.
Packages: Wherever transportation is provided on basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis.
Sightseeing Tours: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the tour/tour option booked.
Airport Transfer: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the transfer/transfer option booked.
The Company suggests the Tourist/Group to carry holiday spending money partly in currency, partly in traveler cheques. It is advisable to arrange the same at least a week before departure. Traveler cheques are safest way to carry money as they are easily cashed for a small service charge and can be replaced, if they are stolen or lost. The Company will not be responsible for any loss of exchange / Currency.